Research and Markets: Brazil Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution Market Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnnjsl/ammonia) has announced the addition of the “Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution Market in Brazil: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market in Brazil.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Brazil
– Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market in Brazil.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BRAZIL: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AMMONIA MARKET IN BRAZIL
2.1. Overview of ammonia market
2.2. Producers of ammonia, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of anhydrous ammonia
2.2.2. Producers of ammonia in aqueous solution
3. BRAZIL’S FOREIGN TRADE IN AMMONIA
3.1. Export and import of anhydrous ammonia: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of ammonia in aqueous solution
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL
5. AMMONIA CONSUMERS IN BRAZILIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution in Brazil
5.2. Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution consumers in Brazil
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnnjsl/ammonia
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716