Polyvinyl Alcohol (CAS 25213-24-5) Market Research Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Polyvinyl Alcohol (CAS 25213-24-5) Market Research Report 2016” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of polyvinyl alcohol. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on polyvinyl alcohol end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with polyvinyl alcohol market trends review, distinguish polyvinyl alcohol manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes polyvinyl alcohol prices data.
The last chapter analyses polyvinyl alcohol downstream markets.
The polyvinyl alcohol global market report 2016 key points:
– polyvinyl alcohol description, its application areas and related patterns
– polyvinyl alcohol market situation
– polyvinyl alcohol manufacturers and distributors
– polyvinyl alcohol prices (by region and provided by market players)
– polyvinyl alcohol end-uses breakdown
– polyvinyl alcohol downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
2. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL APPLICATION
3. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL PATENTS
5. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General polyvinyl alcohol market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of polyvinyl alcohol
5.3. Suppliers of polyvinyl alcohol
5.4. Polyvinyl alcohol market forecast
6. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL MARKET PRICES
7. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c3cd76/polyvinyl_alcohol
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Solvents