One Month Left to Apply! Support for Innovative Research in Optoelectronics through Stanley Electric’s “Open Innovation Program for Technology of Optoelectronics” (S-OPTO)
By Business Wire News
Stanley Electric (TOKYO:6923) has started the S-OPTO open innovation program in an effort to foster innovations in the area of optoelectronics. Stanley Electric is dedicated to contributing to society by leveraging the various properties of light.
S-OPTO is a means for us to collaborate with researchers worldwide who have innovative ideas about using optoelectronic technologies to create new products and businesses.
We will provide various support for R&D.
1. Support for R&D (R&D period of up to 3 years)
- The total funding for all selection teams can go up to $8.5M.
- Provision of laboratory space for the R&D if needed.
- Dispatch of researchers from Stanley Electric to help if needed.
2. Other support
- Patent assistance (advise & fees).
- Advice on business strategy.
We are seeking partners who want to achieve bold innovations by collaborating with us in the S-OPTO.
The deadline for application to the S-OPTO is June 15, 2015.
STANLEY ELECTRIC CO., LTD.