Kronos and Google Join Forces to Develop Innovative Workforce Management Solutions in the Cloud for Small and Midsize Businesses
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Kronos Incorporated today announced a new software development relationship with Google for Work to integrate Google Apps for Work with the Kronos Workforce Ready® cloud suite for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
- Combining the power of Google Apps for Work with leading HR and workforce management solutions from Kronos helps SMBs manage their workforces with innovative, intuitive, and familiar cloud and mobile tools to boost productivity, increase employee engagement, and improve workplace efficiency.
- Google for Work and Kronos customers will be able to seamlessly integrate Google Apps with Workforce Ready to enhance mobile, collaboration, data collection, storage, and reporting capabilities with tools their employees use every day – such as Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Forms, Sites, and Calendar.
- Planned initial integrations with Workforce Ready and Google Apps for Work include:
- Google Calendar – Employee work schedules created in Workforce Ready will automatically and instantly be synced to their personal calendars. This means team members will not have to wait until the schedule is posted to see their assigned shifts and any changes will rapidly be communicated without confusion;
- Google Drive – HR reports, timesheet data, payroll information, and other pertinent workforce management and human capital management documents from Workforce Ready will be safely and securely saved to Google Drive, allowing for simple sharing of key data anywhere, at any time, with the stakeholders who need it;
- Google Sheets – To save time, spreadsheets will be seamlessly shared between Workforce Ready and Google Sheets without having to convert file formats. This will allow SMBs to collaborate faster and more easily view data from any device; and
- Google Maps – To enhance recruiting and hiring, a job applicant will be able to view the proximity of their home address to the job location to calculate potential commute times. SMBs can list job openings with company-specific information on the Google Map pin, as well as identify geographic talent pools to help fill the candidate pipeline and hire more efficiently and effectively.
- Kronos and Google for Work customers will benefit from the consumerization of business technology to improve their HR, recruiting, talent management, and workforce management processes while helping the organization minimize compliance risk. The relationship also enables SMBs to better engage their entire workforce – from office employees to remote workers – via familiar Google Apps and mobile devices.
- The Kronos and Google for Work engineering teams kicked off the relationship with a 24-hour software development day to brainstorm innovative ways to integrate complementary applications that target a heightened user experience, resiliency, standardization, ease-of-deployment, anywhere access, and cost savings for joint customers.
- Kronos and Google will continue to develop integrated features and encourage customers and partners to submit innovative application ideas across the entire Google Apps for Work suite.
- More than two million paid businesses use Google Apps for Work and more than one million combined Kronos users touch a Workforce Ready or Kronos SaaShr system every day.
- Kronos and Google will discuss the ongoing development relationship at the National Retail Federation’s 105th Annual Convention and Expo, Retail’s BIG Show, being held in New York City from Jan. 17-20. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #3242.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Google is synonymous with bringing the benefits of consumer technology to the business world. Together we will make it easier for organizations and their employees to communicate while providing innovative workforce management and HR solutions to differentiate themselves from the competition. Based on what we’ve done so far, this relationship will yield limitless innovation in workforce management for small and midsize businesses.”
- Be sure to visit Kronos and Google at Kronos booth #3242 during NRF’s BIG Show, Jan. 17-20 at the Javits Convention Center in New York.
- Learn more about Google for Work and Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Dan Gouthro, +1-978-947-7310