Isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT (CAS 26172-55-4/2682-20-4) Market Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT (CAS 26172-55-4/2682-20-4) Market Research Report 2016” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT market trends review, distinguish isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT prices data.
The last chapter analyses isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT downstream markets.
The isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT global market report 2016 key points:
– isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT description, its application areas and related patterns
– isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT market situation
– isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT manufacturers and distributors
– isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT prices (by region and provided by market players)
– isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT end-uses breakdown
– isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. ISOTHIAZOLINONES CMIT/MIT GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Transport information
2. ISOTHIAZOLINONES CMIT/MIT APPLICATION
3. ISOTHIAZOLINONES CMIT/MIT PATENTS
4. ISOTHIAZOLINONES CMIT/MIT MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT
4.3. Suppliers of isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT
4.4. Isothiazolinones CMIT/MIT market forecast
5. ISOTHIAZOLINONES CMIT/MIT MARKET PRICES
6. ISOTHIAZOLINONES CMIT/MIT END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gh88w/isothiazolinones
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Agrochemicals and Fertilizers