Hanwha Q CELLS to Present High Quality, High Performance Products and Next Generation Innovations at 2016 SNEC in Shanghai
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
SEOUL, South Korea
Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. (the “Company” or “Hanwha Q CELLS”) (NASDAQ: HQCL), one of the world’s largest photovoltaic (PV) companies, will present its strong presence around the world including China at the 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo in Shanghai from May 24 to 26. At booth E1-360 Hanwha Q CELLS will showcase its full suite of PV products and solutions as well as innovative prototypes leading the way into the future of PV: From the cost effective HSL series, to latest product series based on the company’s proprietary Q.ANTUM cell technology and innovative next generation prototypes.
“China is not only one of our main manufacturing locations, but also an important and growing market for our company”, said Mr. Seong Woo Nam, CEO of Hanwha Q CELLS. “With a track record of over 1 GW of shipments in China, we´re very proud to be a trusted partner of many active PV players in this leading PV market. Presenting our stronger corporate setup, as well as our high quality, high performance products at the 2016 SNEC is a great opportunity for us to further expand our success in the Chinese solar market.”
PV solutions optimized for the local market demands in China
Hanwha Q CELLS will showcase the full suite of PV products and solutions at booth E1-360:
- The HSL series offers standard BSF polycrystalline high-quality modules delivering reliability cost effectively, ideally fitting the needs of many Chinese customers.
- The Q.PLUS series of polycrystalline high performance modules is based on Hanwha Q CELLS´ proprietary Q.ANTUM technology and offers optimized performance in real life conditions. Q.ANTUM is based on a rear-side passivation of the solar cells and includes many additional VDE certified quality standards like Anti-PID protection, Hot-spot protect, and Tra.Q laser marking.
- A Q.ANTUM mono prototype exhibits that Q.ANTUM technology’s readiness on both poly- and monocrystalline wafer materials. The mono based prototype will reach power classes of up to 305 watts from a 60 cell module.
- A glass-to-glass prototype showcases the company´s ability to offer products for all kinds of conditions and demands. The Glass-to-Glass solar module uses a second glass layer instead of a regular back sheet in order to even further increase durability.
About Hanwha Q CELLS
Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:HQCL) is one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-quality, high-efficiency solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). With its diverse international manufacturing facilities in South Korea, Malaysia and China, Hanwha Q CELLS is in a unique position to flexibly address all global markets. Hanwha Q CELLS offers the full spectrum of photovoltaic products, applications and solutions, from modules to kits to systems to large scale solar power plants. Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnership to its customers in the utility, commercial, government and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top 10 business enterprise in South Korea. For more information, visit http://investors.hanwha-qcells.com.
Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd.
Adam Yao, +86-21-3852-1521
- Long Beach City Attorney, Gomez Trial Attorneys, and Baron & Budd File Seventh PCB Lawsuit Against Monsanto for Contaminating the City’s Storm Water and Contributing to the Sedimentary Contamination in Adjacent Ocean Areas
- Uniroyal Global Engineered Products Inc. Featured on Fox Business Network’s TALK BUSINESS 360 Program