Griffon Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
By Business Wire News
The Board of Directors of Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF) (the “Company” or “Griffon”) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share. The dividend is payable on March 23, 2016 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 25, 2016.
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon Corporation is a diversified management and holding company conducting business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. In order to further diversify, Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through three business segments:
- Home & Building Products consists of two companies, The AMES Companies, Inc. (“AMES”) and Clopay Building Products Company, Inc. (“CBP”):
- AMES is a global provider of non-powered landscaping products for homeowners and professionals.
- CBP is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional dealers and major home center retail chains.
- Telephonics Corporation designs, develops and manufactures high-technology, integrated information, communication and sensor system solutions for military and commercial markets worldwide.
- Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc. is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care and industrial applications.
For more information on Griffon and its operating subsidiaries, please see the Company’s new website at www.griffon.com.
Brian G. Harris, 212-957-5000
SVP & Chief Financial Officer
Michael Callahan, 203-682-8311
Senior Vice President