Global Market for Supercapacitor Report 2015 – Forecasts to 2020 for the $2 Billion Market – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Market for Supercapacitor: 2015-2020” report to their offering.
The global market for supercapacitor is expected to grow from $1.8 billion in 2014 to $2.0 billion in 2015 at a year-on-year (YOY) growth rate of 9.2%.
The global supercapacitor market is driven by the various end user application industry due to its energy storage capacity, little degradation over hundreds of thousands of high efficiency cycles and very high rates of charge and discharge. Supercapacitor are commonly used in hybrid automobiles, electronics and electrical equipment, including smart grid applications.
The global market for supercapacitor has been growing at a CAGR (2015 to 2020) of 19.1% driven by the various application activities in hybrid automobiles, electronics and electrical equipment, including smart grid applications.
This report could be used for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
– Gain an overview of the global markets for Supercapacitor
– Analyse global supercapacitor market on the basis of its application with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020
– Information on supercapacitor market breakdown by end user application industry
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary
Chapter 3 Overview
Chapter 4 Supercapacitor Rapid Technological Advancement
Chapter 5 Research And Development And Patent Analysis
Chapter 6 Global Market Forecast for the Supercapacitor Market
Chapter 7 Market Drivers And Challenges
Chapter 8 Suppliers Landscape And Company Profiles
– Avx Corporation
– Axion Power International, Inc
– Beijing Hcc Energy Tech.Co. Ltd
– Cap-Xx Ltd.
– Elna Co. Ltd.
– Graphene Laboratories Inc.
– Nantong Jianghai Capacitor Co., Ltd
– Jiangsu Shuangdeng Group Co., Ltd
– Jinzhou Kaimei Power Co., Ltd.
– LS Mtron
– Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:Mxwl)
– Nesscap Energy Inc.
– Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
– Panasonic Corporation (Tse: 6752)
– Shanghai Aowei Technology Development Co., Ltd
– Skeleton Technologies
– Supreme Power Solutions Co., Ltd. (Sps)
– XG Sciences, Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fq85lv/global_market_for
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Battery Technology