Global Electronic Adhesives Market Growth of 12.5% CAGR by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: 3M Company, Alent, Dow Corning – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Electronic Adhesives Market: Trends analysis and Forecast to 2021” report to their offering.
Global Electronic Adhesives market size is expected to grow at a CAGR between 12.0% and 12.5% over the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
The global electronic adhesives market is segmented on the basis of materials, product types and applications. The materials include polyurethanes, silicones, epoxies, acrylics and others, while the product types include thermally conductive adhesives, electrically conductive adhesives, ultraviolet curing and others. The application areas of electronic adhesives covered in the report include surface mounting, encapsulation, conformal coating and others.
The report provides insights into the market using analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain analysis of Electronic Adhesives. Moreover, the study highlights current market trends and provides forecast from 2016 to 2021. We also have highlighted future trends in the Electronic Adhesives that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
- 3M Company
- Alent PLC
- Dow Corning
- Dymax Corporation
- Evonik Industries AG
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Indium Corporation
- LG Chemical Limited
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
2. Executive summary
3. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Overview
4. Regulatory aspects affecting/governing the electronic adhesive market by region
5. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by materials type (USD million, kilo tons) 2013 – 2021
6. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by products (USD million, kilo tons) 2013 – 2021
7. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, by applications (USD million, kilo tons)2014 – 2021
8. Global Electronic Adhesives Market Analysis, Regional Analysis (USD million) 2014 – 2021
9. Company profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7j6kdj/global_electronic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Adhesives and Sealants