France Carbon Market Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Carbon Market in France: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of carbon market in France.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in France
- Carbon market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the carbon market in France.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. FRANCE: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. CARBON MARKET IN FRANCE
2.1. Overview of carbon market
2.2. Producers of carbon in France, including contact details and product range
3. FRANCE’S FOREIGN TRADE IN CARBON: VOLUME,STRUCTURE, DYNAMICS
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN FRANCE
5. CONSUMERS OF CARBON ON FRENCH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Carbon in France
5.2. Carbon consumers in France
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp7df9/carbon_market_in
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160613005858/en/
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716