France Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution Market Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution Market in France: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market in France.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in France
- Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. FRANCE: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AMMONIA MARKET IN FRANCE
2.1. Overview of ammonia market
2.2. Producers of ammonia, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of anhydrous ammonia
2.2.2. Producers of ammonia in aqueous solution
3. FRANCE’S FOREIGN TRADE IN AMMONIA
3.1. Export and import of anhydrous ammonia: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of ammonia in aqueous solution
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN FRANCE
5. AMMONIA CONSUMERS IN FRENCH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution in France
5.2. Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution consumers in France
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xrpp2/ammonia.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Electronic Chemicals, Fertilizer