Electronics Conformal Coating Market by Material, Equipment, Method, Application & Geography – Global Forecasts to 2020 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2wj4k/electronics) has announced the addition of the “Electronics Conformal Coating Market by Material, Equipment, Method, Application and Geography – Global Forecasts to 2020” report to their offering.
The global Electronics conformal coating market size is estimated to grow from USD 1.70 Billion in 2014, and is expected to reach USD 2.41 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.99% between 2015 and 2020.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the Electronics conformal coating market based on material types, equipment, methods, applications, and regions. The increasing use of automation and adding as well as enhancing features of the end products by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) has resulted in the increase usage of electronic components which is one of the major drivers for the Electronics conformal coating market.
Besides this the conformal coating helps manufacturers to provide end products with higher level of reliability by protecting the electronic components from moisture, chemicals, dirt, temperature extremes, and abrasion. This factor is also fueling the growth of the above said market.
The study answers several questions for the target audiences, primarily which market segments to focus in next two to five years for prioritizing the efforts and investments.
The target audience:
- Conformal coating material, and equipment providers
- Electronic system designers and manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, forums, and alliances related to conformal coating
- Key players
- Chase Corp.
- Nordson Corp.
- Precision Valve & Automation, Inc.
- Dow Corning Corp.
- Shin-ETSU Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGAA
- Dymax Corp.
- Peters Group
- Mg Chemicals Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Market, By Equipment
8 Market, By Application Method
9 Market, By Material
10 Market, By Application
11 Market, By Geography
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2wj4k/electronics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Paints and Coatings
- Bosch Commends Department of Transportation and NHTSA Initiatives to Accelerate Safety and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- Global Industrial Labels Market Worth USD 51.0 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: 3M, Fuji Seal International & Saint Gobain SA – Research and Markets