Biomaterial Industry in China – Domestic Demand For Biodegradable Plastics to Increase by 2020 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Biomaterial Industry in China” report to their offering.
Biomaterial industry is growing rapidly in China. As of 2015, there were mainly six types of biodegradable plastics being produced in China, namely polylactic acid (PLA), polybutylene succinate (PBS), polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA), starch-based materials, polypropylene carbonate (PPC) and polycaprolactone (PCL).
In 2015, the Chinese capacity and output of these biodegradable plastics reached about 678,710 t/a and 170,960 tonnes, respectively. It is predicted that, between 2016 and 2020, the domestic demand for biodegradable plastics from agricultural film and 3D printing industries will increase with a CAGR of over 10% and 20% respectively.
In addition, since 2012, the central and local governments in China have launched 8 policies in total to promote biomaterials in China, including providing special funds and prohibiting the production, sale and use of non-degradable shopping bags and tableware. As planned, the Chinese government will continue to support the use of biomaterials, and therefore the domestic demand for these products will undoubtedly be driven up.
This report includes:
- Detailed research on supply, export and price about six major biodegradable plastics in China.
- Forecast and outlook on the whole biomaterials industry in China.
- Company profile on 13 major biomaterials manufacturers in China.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of biomaterial industry in China
2 Introduction of major biodegradable plastics in China, 2014-2015
3 Downstream application of biomaterials in China
4 Factors that influence the development of biomaterials in China
5 Outlook of biomaterial industry in China
6 Company profile
- Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Tong-Jie-Liang Biomaterials Co. Ltd.
- Kingfa Sci. & Tech. Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hangzhou Xinfu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Tianjin Green Biosciences Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Ecomann Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Wuhan Huali Environmental Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Rainbow Fine Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Taizhou Bangfeng Plastic Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Zhongke Jinlong Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zt9tl3/biomaterial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716