Consulting Engineers of Ontario Names New Board
Consulting Engineers of Ontario (CEO) announced a new board of directors at its annual general meeting (AGM) at Blue Springs Golf Club.
For 2018-19 the Board of Directors is:
- Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield Principal & Director – Chair
- Christine Hill, Cole Engineering Group Ltd. Business Development, Leader, Water Practice –Chair Elect
- Bill Allison, Dillon Consulting Limited Partner – Governance Chair
- Joe Sframeli, WSP Canada Inc. Executive Vice President, Infrastructure – Treasurer
- Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. President & Chief Engineer – Past Chair
- Bruce Matthews, CEO Chief Executive Officer – Corporate Secretary
- Steve Dyck, SNC-Lavalin Inc. Vice President Ontario, Government Relations
- Khaled El-Dalati, HDR Inc. Vice President
- Karen Freund, Jacobs Vice President
- Don Holland, Stantec Consulting Ltd. Vice President, Water
- Steve Pilgrim, McIntosh Perry Assistant Vice President, Transportation
- Tom Richardson, R.V. Anderson Associates Ltd. Chief Structural Engineer
- Brian Ruck, GHD Group Ltd. Principal, Vice President, Transportation
- Ron Scheckenberger, Wood Principal, Senior Water Resources Engineer
The AGM was followed by CEO’s annual golf tournament.
Mario CywinskiMario Cywinski is the Editor of Machinery and Equipment MRO magazine, a member of the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada, and a judge for Canadian Truck King Challenge. He has over 10 years of editorial experience and over 15 years of automobile industry experience, as well as small business industry experience.
All posts by Mario Cywinski