Industrial hydraulic and mobile hydraulic maintenance training courses
Bosch Rexroth is accepting registration for all courses in its popular training program designed for industrial hydraulic and mobile hydraulic users, designers and engineers. Rexroth’s Hydraulic Technical Training is targeted toward individuals who maintain hydraulic systems, design new systems or want to upgrade existing systems with new technology.
Download the 2017 Canadian Training course brochures at www.boschrexroth.ca/training
In addition to on-site and self-directed training, registration is available for the following scheduled courses in Canada:
- HYi-101 (formerly POH) An introduction and comprehensive overview of industrial hydraulic technology
- HYi-201 (formerly MRS) Maintenance personnel learn proper methods of commissioning, maintaining and trouble-shooting industrial hydraulic systems
- HYi-202 (formerly DCH) Advanced maintenance technicians and hydraulic project engineers learn the aspects of efficient system/circuit design as well as component selection and sizing
- HYi-301 (formerly PPM) Sizing, application, commissioning and troubleshooting fixed and variable displacement piston pumps and motors in open, closed and semi-closed industrial hydraulic circuits
- HYi-302 (formerly PCT) Introduction and thorough overview of proportional valves and control electronics for advanced technicians, designers and engineers
- HYi-303 (formerly PCD) Design concepts for proper selection, sizing and application of proportional and high response valves
- HYm-101 (formerly IMHT) An introduction and comprehensive overview of mobile hydraulic technology
Courses are held at Bosch Rexroth facilities in Canada as well as additional courses at various locations in the U.S.