May 26, 2022 at
1:50pm - 2:30pm
Data-driven Warehouse Operations – Evidence-based Insights for Amplified Productivity and Profit
Speaker: Paul Tolnai, Business Development Manager, Icicle
Effective warehouse management, especially in highly-regulated food production environments, is a multi-faceted endeavor that requires careful planning and execution to lower risk, avoid unplanned downtime, and ensure the productivity of your workforce.
Keeping tabs on all the time-sensitive information needed to manage food warehouse operations is challenging and nearly impossible without the proper support and resources. This is why a data-driven approach is key to driving enterprise value.
Join Paul Tolnai, Icicle Business Development Manager, to learn about essential data-points that reveal opportunities for enhanced efficiencies, sustained productivity and even better profitability.
Learn how to reap the benefits of automation to:
- Build capacity for lean production teams through supply chain challenges
- Optimize maintenance to ensure sustained productivity
- Reduce waste to meet profitability and sustainability goals
- Build supply chain agility and flexibility through supplier and formula management
- Achieve operational excellence through a unified data-driven approach