May 26, 2022 at
On DEMAND VIDEO
Haskel’s Q-Drive Gas Compressor: ideal for supercritical extraction, carbonation, food packaging, wine making, and more
Haskel's Q-Drive Gas Compressor is ideal in the food industry for supercritical extraction, carbonation, food packaging, wine making, and more. Its ability to handle a variety of gases, including high purity grades, level of cleanliness and quiet operating sound levels, makes the Q-Drive Gas Compressor an ideal solution in clean environments.
An electric servo drive is key to its high efficiency and precise precision control. Electric servo motors are extremely reliable and have fewer moving parts that require less maintenance. Maintenance is made easier with self-monitoring and diagnostic capabilities that provide proactive maintenance notifications and system alerts.
Programming, remote monitoring, and on-the-fly adjustments are all facilitated by a sophisticated interface, and communication protocols enable interaction with other automation equipment.
Q-Drive reaches new levels of cleanliness, quietness, and efficiency
- Clean compression, quiet operation & infinite controllability
- Energy efficient, Environmentally friendly
- 100% duty cycle
- Small footprint—25% less square footage than an average HPU
- Less power consumption than hydraulic & air-driven boosters
- Easy maintenance with quick access and visual diagnostics
Q-Drive features a smart Human Machine Interface (HMI) for advanced monitoring and diagnostics
- Touchscreen programming, temperature monitoring & graphic display of system operation
- Interface between in-house automation systems
- Intelligent diagnostic control
- Reduced maintenance and increased up-time
Learn more at https://www.wainbee.com/en/brands/haskel/