Web-based linear motion design software
By Rehana Begg
Dayton, OH – Joyce/Dayton is pleased to announce JAX Online, a new web-based linear motion design software application. Intuitive and easy to use, JAX Online software is the fastest way to specify the right jacks and components for ideal lifting and linear motion systems. Because it is web-based, users can access the program from any computer with an internet connection and a modern web browser.
Engineers and designers can start with a complete set of requirements or with just a few simple inputs, such as load, speed, and travel distance, and let JAX Online suggest components with the best fit. The detailed reports created are comprehensive and ideal for inclusion in technical project files, saving time and minimizing headaches.
Use JAX Online to:
• Size jacks and complete systems, from any computer
• Automatically configure and download 2D and 3D models of jacks
• Save files to a private account and return to the design at anytime
• Evaluate multiple combinations and options before choosing a final design
• Automatically generate a bill of materials in real-time
• Request a quote and transmit requirements with a single click
Engineers and designers can create a free account and immediately start on their next project at
For more information, visit www.joycedayton.com.