Carlo Gavazzi has launched of EM530 and EM540 three-phase energy analyzers.
The EM530 is a Class 0.5S (kWh) analyzer which measures currents up to 10,000A via 5A current transformers, and the EM540 is a Class 1 (kWh) analyzer which measures current up to 65A via direct connection, eliminating the need for current transformers. These 3-phase power analyzers can be used for two and three phase systems, as well as wild-leg systems. They can measure electrical variables, energy consumption, and harmonic distortion.
The features of the EM530 and EM540 include:
- Voltage inputs up to 415 VL-L AC, self-powered
- Current and voltage THD (up to 15th harmonic)
- Energy measurements (imported/exported): total kWh, kvarh, kVAh; partial kWh, kvarh, kVAh. Total kWh by phase.
- Run hour meters (both imported and exported energy: 8+2 DGT). Total operating time.
- Free downloadable configuration software
- EM530: Class 0.5S (kWh), class 2 (kvarh). Current inputs via 5A current transformers (max primary current 10,000A)
- EM540: Class 1 (kWh), class 2 (kvarh). Current inputs via direct connection up to 65A
- Programmable display and slide show function
- Digital output or RS485 Modbus
- cULus listed