Perforex MT 2201 automated milling terminal
Maryam FaragMachinery and Equipment Maintenance Food & Beverage food and beverage product rittal
Rittal introduced the Perforex MT 2201 automated milling terminal that enables accelerated throughput for enclosure modifications.
Using Rittal Automation System’s Perforex MT 2201, they can increase efficiency up to 85 per cent compared to manual enclosure modification while reducing labor needs and turnaround time with the needed repeatable accuracy and reliability.
Perforex MT 2201 can create holes, threads, and cutouts across enclosure surfaces and material types including painted steel and stainless-steel sheet and aluminum, copper, and fibreglass.
Other features include:
- Floor sealing around machine for cleaning
- Improved vacuum hose design and added chip-breaking cycle to reduce clogging and downtime
- Ergonomic pendant arm option and pneumatic clamp actuation
- Improved plexiglass safety barrier
- Optical automatic tool and broken bit measurement
- Larger 24” HMI display size