Creaform’s additions to its R-Series lineup
Maryam FaragMachinery and Equipment Maintenance maintenance manufacturing
Creaform launched additions to its R-Series lineup, including a new MetraSCAN-R BLACK | Elite HD, and edition of VXelements designed for long-term support (LTS).
This set of solutions includes a new version of VXscan-R module, made to accommodate custom automated 3D scanning cell layouts.
- MetraSCAN-R BLACK Ι Elite HD offers a field of view for increased performance levels during challenging applications, such as 3D measurements on sheet metal parts.
- With its 69 laser lines and 3,000,000 measurements/s, this specialized 3D scanner is for parts with many edges, trims, and boundaries.
- The intuitive VXscan-R software module makes it possible to include the custom features of your 3D scanning CMM (enclosure, robot base, turntable, etc.) for fast and easy programming.
- Exclusive to the R-series products, the new VXelements LTS version extends the period of software maintenance while also increasing software robustness and dependability by limiting the number of new feature releases.
- With its compatibility with major 3D metrology software, off-line programming, and integration within any production workflow, the R-Series is accessible to all, regardless of the expertise or experience level.