Brother Mobile Solutions’ on-demand safety labeling solution
The new on-demand safety labeling solution pairs a Brother thermal transfer four-inch printer with safety signage design software, and a variety of label, ribbon, colour and size options needed to create signage for OSHA, ANSI, NEC and other safety standards and codes.
It features the Brother TD-4750TNWBCS safety and facility label printer and LabelSuite design software.
The safety solution supports equipment labels, biohazard signs and danger high voltage signs, and other signage and labels for:
- Pipe Marking – Enable users to print compliant pipe marking on-demand. Design software assistant guides users through correct fonts and sizes to create labels in the right colours and format.
- Secondary GHS Labeling – Identify hazardous materials using the software assistant to help design compliant secondary GHS labels on-demand, with labels that include pre-printed diamond options, formats, and colours.
- Arc Flash Labeling – Communicate critical and life-saving information and safeguard OSHA and NECA compliance with commonly used arc flash label templates and pre-printed warning, danger or orange header labels.
- General Safety Signage– Ready-to-go templates and endless customization enables your organization to visually communicate safety hazards and required protective action to workers and support OSHA compliance.
- 5S Labeling– Adapt with your changing 5S environment and keep your workspace clearly marked with ready-to go templates and supplies for easy rack and bin labels, red tag areas, zone identification, and more.