X-Band Radar Market – Global Industry Analysis & Assessment, 2016-2026 – Expected to Register 3.8% Growth – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “X-Band Radar Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026” report to their offering.
This report offers a 10-year forecast of the global X-band radar market between 2016 and 2026. In terms of value, the global X-band radar market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
The growing need of advanced security and surveillance systems across the world is driving the growth of the market. Additionally, increasing significance of weather and climate predictions, and aviation safety is also propelling the growth of the market. X-band radar vendors are investing aggressively in the advancement of multiple target detection technology in order to overcome the current challenge associated with X-band radars.
This report provides analysis on key trends, drivers, and restraints influencing the global X-band radar market. The weighted average model is leveraged to identify the impact of key growth drivers and restraints across various geographies in order to help clients achieve a categorical view of the market.
Key Segments Covered:
- Mobile X-band Radar
- Sea-Based X-band Radar
By System Component:
- Command and Control System
- Communication System
- Detect Inc.
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Japan Radio Company Limited
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- ProSensing, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- Reutech Radar Systems (RRS)
- Saab Group
- Terma A/S
Key Topics Covered:
1. X-Band Radar Market- Executive Summary
2. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Global X-Band Radar Market Analysis, By Types
6. Global X-Band Radar Market Analysis, By System Component
7. Global X-Band Radar Market Analysis, By Region
8. North America X-Band Radar Market Analysis
9. Latin America X-Band Radar Market Analysis
10. APAC excluding Japan (APEJ) X-Band Radar Market Analysis
11. Japan X-Band Radar Market Analysis
12. Eastern Europe X-Band Radar Market Analysis
13. Western X-Band Radar Market Analysis
14. Middle East & Africa X-Band Radar Market Analysis
15. Competition Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zkrxd/xband_radar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Radar Systems