World Liquid Packaging Cartons Market Report 2014-2022 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts – Key Vendors: Tetra Laval, Comar, Tri-Wall – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “World Liquid Packaging Cartons Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2022” report to their offering.
A liquid packaging carton is a box or container which enables the safe transportation and storage of liquid products and provides customized packaging. Liquid packaging is primarily used for Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), as it is lightweight and compact. Consumers’ preference for ready-to-carry liquid food, changing lifestyles, the convenience of carton packaging, and the recyclable nature of carton packs are the major drivers for this market. The environmentally-friendly attitude increasingly adopted by consumers is likely to boost the liquid packaging cartons market.
Performance, safety and reliability are the major concerns for liquid packaging. Aseptic-based packaging, which safeguards the product from microorganisms and enhances its shelf-life without adding preservatives, is a major trend that is currently gaining traction. Tetra Pak is the leader in aseptic carton packaging technology. Polyethylene terepthalate (PET) and high density polyethylene (HDPE) are the main competitors for liquid packaging cartons. The wide usage of plastic packaging may serve to restrict the growth of liquid packaging cartons.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the liquid packaging cartons market which would help stakeholders to better understand market behavior
- Based on the current market scenario and expected market trends, estimations through 2014-2020 are made to showcase the future prospects of the liquid packaging cartons market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Analysis of the key strategies adopted by major players operating in the market is provided
- Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis would provide insights regarding current market conditions and important factors and thereby help stakeholders in making strategic decisions
- Market segmentation by product types and geography would enable a deeper understanding of the current market scenario
- Tetra Laval
- Comar Inc.
- Liqui-box Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv3lxr/world_liquid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716