World Anti-Caking Agents Market Report 2014-2022 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2014-2022 – Key Vendors: Huber Engineered Material, Kao Corp, IMAC – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “World Anti-Caking Agents Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2022” report to their offering.
Anti-caking agents are processed or grainy materials, used as additives to prevent lumps in sources. For ease of consumption, packing and transportation, anti-caking agents are mixed in powdered products. Anti-caking agents are soluble in water, alcohol and other organic solvents. They function either by absorbing excess moisture or by creating a water-repellent coating on the particles. Extensive use of anti-caking agents, growth of the food and beverages industry and rise in disposable income are the key factors driving the market growth.
Further, rising awareness regarding packaged food products would boost the market growth. However, factors such as potential health hazards and government regulations might be challenging for the growth of this market. Some of the anti-caking agents available in the market are powered cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, tricalcium phosphate, sodium ferrocyanide, magnesium stearate, potassium aluminium silicate, calcium ferrocyanide, magnesium trisilicate, polydimethylsiloxane and stearic acid.
Key Topics Covered:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the dairy processing equipment market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013 – 2020 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market
- Huber Engineered Material
- Kao Corp.
- Evonik Industries AG
- IMAC Inc.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- PQ corp.
- BASF SE
- Chepicol S.A.
- Sweetener Supply Corp.
MARKET BY SOURCE
MARKET BY INDUSTRY
MARKET BY APPLICATION
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xnmvng/world_anticaking
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716