Vitech Launches GENESYS 4.0, Bringing Integration in Systems Engineering to Unprecedented Levels
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Vitech today launched GENESYS™ 4.0, the latest generation of model-based systems engineering (MBSE) software that makes it easier than ever before to design and manage complex systems from first concept of operations through requirements, architecture, and design to validation and verification. Bringing Vitech’s unrivaled systems engineering expertise to modern project development, GENESYS is equipped to integrate the systems development process while offering full connectivity to the greater enterprise environment including analytical engineering, project management, and stakeholder engagement. The refined and user-friendly interface of GENESYS has been designed for anyone who is working on complex problems, ranging anywhere from defense technologies to policy development. Engineers, scientists, project and program managers, and corporate facilitators can now experience real-time up-to-date system information, producing financial and time savings on any project, maximizing opportunities for innovative solutions and reducing system design risk.
Building on the capabilities first introduced with Vitech’s CORE™, GENESYS takes engineering to a new level and is a must-use for anyone managing or designing complex systems. Like CORE, GENESYS features a fully integrated atmosphere for managing requirements, behavior, architecture, and reporting, but adds the power of a completely open architecture, integration to Microsoft® products such as Project®, PowerPoint®, Word®, and Excel®, and interface possibilities with analytical engineering tools including MatLab® Simulink®, LabView®, and AGI Systems Tool Kit®.
Key features include:
- Expanded Microsoft Office Connectors plus OSLC support: Enable data sharing and communication with team members, management, and stakeholders with add-in connectors to Excel, PowerPoint, and Project plus support for the OSLC data interface.
- TeamView: Enhance project visibility with the easy-to-browse static HTML representation of your project database, complete with diagrams and property sheets, for publication to an intranet or sharing with stakeholders.
- Document parser: Accelerate the initial requirements phase by parsing documents into GENESYS using key words to create requirements and other entities.
- Model Assistant: Lower the barrier to entry and leverage the power of truly integrated, model-based systems engineering through automated model assistance. Model Assistant pays attention to the framework details, enabling you to focus on the substance of the design.
- Enriched representations and reports: Utilize a variety of new and/or improved diagrams and reports (as always, generated real-time, on-demand from the project repository) to bring more insight to today’s systems challenges.
“The complexity of today’s systems require that we not only fully equip the systems engineer with the tools to understand the problem and architect the system but that we effectively engage the greater project team and engineering enterprise,” said David Long, Vitech President. “GENESYS 4.0 delivers the integrated capabilities needed to effectively engage the engineering team, ensure alignment, and leverage their insights to deliver the right solution.”
Vitech GENESYS is available immediately for upgrade and purchase. To check your eligibility for upgrade or to speak to an account executive about the GENESYS solution package that is right for you, contact Vitech at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540.951.3322.
About Vitech Corporation
In business since 1992, Vitech provides systems engineering solutions including software, services, training, and support for global customers with diverse applications. Headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia, the company has satellite offices across the U.S. and global business partners in Australia, Korea, and South Africa.
Vitech Corporation is best-known for their software solutions integrating requirements management, system architecture, and model simulation to bring clarity to complex designs, including the CORE™ and GENESYS™ product lines.
Vitech maintains industry affiliations with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), and the Systems Engineering Society of Australia (SESA). Vitech Corporation’s president, David Long, also serves as the president for INCOSE.
© 2016 Vitech Corporation. All rights reserved. Vitech, the Vitech logo, CORE, and GENESYS, are trademarks of Vitech Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Katie Thacker, 540-951-3322 x106