Verdantix Benchmark Names The Nine Leaders In The Global EH&S Software Market To Facilitate Vendor Selection In 2016
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
A new benchmark of 22 EH&S software suppliers and their applications identifies CMO, Enablon, Gensuite, Intelex, Medgate, ProcessMAP, IHS, SAP and Rivo as the nine market leaders. The study findings are based on a 185 point questionnaire, live product demonstrations and buying preference data from interviews with 312 EH&S managers in 18 countries around the world.
“The trajectory of different vendors has changed significantly since our last benchmark was published in April 2014” commented Jordan Nadian, Verdantix Industry Analyst. “Private equity investors such as Eight Road Ventures, Inflexion and JMI Equity are transforming the fortunes of firms like Rivo, CMO and Intelex by providing significant cash injections which permit rapid product innovation, hires of experienced executives and a big increase in sales and marketing activities.”
The Verdantix report ‘Green Quadrant: EH&S Software 2016’ is the only independent benchmark of EH&S software available on the market and finds that:
- Intelex has the broadest and deepest product functionality and features, Enablon is a close second, IHS and SAP are third and fourth
- Enablon has the most market momentum, with SAP, Intelex and Medgate also demonstrating impressive success in the market
- Enablon achieves the highest score for the key purchase driver of user interface design, followed by cr360, Intelex and Rivo
- EtQ and Intelex achieve the top scores for application configurability followed by Rivo and thinkstep
- IHS, SAP and VelocityEHS are awarded the joint top score for chemicals management functionality
- Medgate has the strongest functionality for ergonomics, industrial hygiene and occupational health
- Enablon, IHS and MetricStream demonstrate the best functionality for risk management closely followed by CMO and DNV GL Synergi Life
“Given the 4,070 data points in this benchmark, buyers face a complex decision to select the best fit EH&S software for their needs. Verdantix is ideally placed to advise firms on which system to select using this objective product assessment. Where specific functionality is a focus, shortlists should include innovative suppliers like cr360, EMEX, EtQ, IsoMetrix and VelocityEHS.”
To get a full understanding of product functionality and vendor resources, EH&S software buyers should attend the upcoming webinar ‘Selecting Your Next EH&S Software Platform’.
Sam Malone, +1 347 338 1261