Top Technical Industry Technology Innovators to Meet at 2015 Bluebeam eXtreme Conference
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Industry innovators from the top design, construction and energy firms around the world are meeting in Los Angeles, CA, from July 29-31 for the 2015 Bluebeam® eXtreme® Conference. Bluebeam Software, leading developer of markup and collaboration solutions for technical industries, hosts the annual three-day event where industry innovators learn, share, inspire and imagine the possibilities of project communication.
The conference offers over 75 sessions of customer presentations, customer panel discussions, and five Bluebeam learning tracks to educate users on driving efficiency through digitized workflows. Technology partners Microsoft, CMiC and FieldLens will take part in the keynote and host showcases featuring optimizations to improve interoperability across design and building processes.
Conference sessions will highlight digital project workflows, customer use cases, and best practices for leveraging Bluebeam’s flagship PDF-based solution, Bluebeam Revu®. Attendees can earn up to 10 AIA CES Learning Units by attending designated sessions at the event, and several Bluebeam customers will be recognized for innovative uses of Revu during the Bluebeam eXtreme Awards luncheon.
“Bluebeam is always exploring new paths to innovation,” says Kristine Hopkins, VP of Client Services at Bluebeam Software. “The Bluebeam eXtreme Conference is an opportunity to celebrate our customers and partners who are on those paths with us. And this year’s conference will also unveil more options and flexibility to help Bluebeam users complete the industry’s most ambitious projects on time and under budget.”
The conference schedule includes:
- Customer presentations from Barton Malow and the Daytona International Speedway team, Mortenson Construction and the team building one of only three turbomachinery energy facilities in the world, and CannonDesign anchoring the Centre Hospitalier de l’Universite de Montreal super hospital P3 project team.
- Customer panels discussing topics from streamlining the implementation of digital workflows to integrating BIM, with representation from Gensler, Black & Veatch, C.W. Driver, Swinerton Builders, Skanska Sweden AB and more.
- Five tracks of Bluebeam-led educational sessions—Revu Core, Digital Workflows, Advanced Technologies, Oil & Gas, and Trainer-Training—for users at all levels of Revu expertise.
- The Bluebeam eXtreme Awards luncheon honoring finalists from Barton Malow, The Weitz Company, HOK, Mortenson Construction, Burns & McDonnell and the Kansas City Streetcar Constructors, HDR, Inc., Dekker Perich Sabatini, McCarthy Building Companies, and Murray Company.
- A keynote presentation by Bluebeam President and CEO, Richard Lee, which will also feature Microsoft, CMiC and FieldLens.
- Annual Bluebeam Networking Reception where industry experts can meet, mingle, and enjoy soaring views of the downtown LA skyline.
The 2015 Bluebeam eXtreme Conference and Awards are taking place from July 29-31 at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles.
Bluebeam Software products are sold direct and through a global network of resellers. For more information, visit www.bluebeam.com.
About Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Bluebeam Software’s innovative desktop, mobile and cloud solutions push the limits of digital collaboration to enable professionals, who work in the most document-intensive industries, to do what they do, better. Bluebeam’s award-winning PDF solutions are used by the world’s top architectural, engineering and construction firms, oil and gas companies, manufacturers, government agencies and municipalities to reduce paper usage by more than 85% and to increase productivity by over 60%. The Bluebeam Account Services team and global reseller network have been solving customer challenges in over 100 countries for more than a decade. Visit www.bluebeam.com for more on why Bluebeam is changing the status quo and setting a new standard.
Alina Ferrell, 626-788-4209