Thermoformed Plastics: Global Markets to 2021 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Thermoformed Plastics: Global Markets” report to their offering.
The global market for thermoformed plastics reached nearly 8.0 billion pounds in 2015. The market is expected to reach 10.2 billion pounds by 2021 from nearly 8.3 billion pounds in 2016, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% from 2016 to 2021.
The focus of the study is to quantify consumption of the major types of plastics used as thermoformed materials into each of its major applications. Thermoformed plastics are involved in several important applications such as rigid food and healthcare packaging, automotive, building products, appliances, and a wide array of consumer and industrial/commercial products. The overall quantitative coverage is global.
This report provides:
– An overview of the global markets for thermoformed plastics.
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
– Information on several important thermoformed plastics applications, such as rigid food and healthcare packaging, automobiles, building products, appliances, and an array of consumer and industrial/commercial products.
– Analysis of the thermoformed plastics businesses, which includes resin producers, plastic sheet producers, thermoformers and those in the major industries using these products.
– A look at the impact of regulatory, environmental, and legislative issues on the market.
– Evaluation of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
– Profiles of top companies that produce the key plastic materials that are converted into thermoformed products.
Key Topics Covered:
5: Thermoformed Polymers
9: Leading Plastic Thermoformers
10: Selected Plastic Thermoformer Corporate Activities
11: Recent Thermoformed Plastic Industry Developments
12: Legislative/Regulatory And Environmental Issues
13: Company Profiles
– Anchor Packaging
– Berry Plastics Corp.
– Brentwood Industries
– D & W Fine Packages
– Dart Container Corp.
– Genpak Llc
– Huhtamaki Americas
– Mullinix Packages
– Pactiv Inc.
– Par-Pak Ltd
– Penda Corp.
– Placon Inc.
– Plastic Ingenuity, Inc.
– Prent Corp.
– Print-Pak Inc.
– Sealed Air Corp.
– Sonoco Consumer Products
– Spencer Industries, Inc.
– Wilbert Plastic Services Inc.
– Winpak Portion Packaging
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bgpvf/thermoformed
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716