Sulphides Market in Canada: Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Sulphides Market in Canada: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of sulphides market in Canada.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Canada
- Sulphides market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CANADA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. SULPHIDES MARKET IN CANADA
2.1. Overview of sulphides market
2.2. Producers of sulphides, including contact details and product range
3. CANADA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN SULPHIDES
3.1. Export and import of sodium sulphides
3.2. Export and import of zinc sulphide
3.3. Export and import of cadmium sulphide
3.4. Export and import of other sulphides and polysulphides
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CANADA
5. SULPHIDES CONSUMERS IN CANADIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Sulphides in Canada
5.2. Sulphides consumers in Canada
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsjqfq/sulphides_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716