Styrenated Phenol (CAS 61788-44-1) Market Research Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Styrenated Phenol (CAS 61788-44-1) Market Research Report 2016” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of styrenated phenol. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on styrenated phenol end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with styrenated phenol market trends review, distinguish styrenated phenol manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes styrenated phenol prices data.
The last chapter analyses styrenated phenol downstream markets.
The styrenated phenol global market report 2016 key points:
– styrenated phenol description, its application areas and related patterns
– styrenated phenol market situation
– styrenated phenol manufacturers and distributors
– styrenated phenol prices (by region and provided by market players)
– styrenated phenol end-uses breakdown
– styrenated phenol downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. STYRENATED PHENOL GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. STYRENATED PHENOL APPLICATION
3. STYRENATED PHENOL PATENTS
4. STYRENATED PHENOL MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General styrenated phenol market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of styrenated phenol
4.3. Suppliers of styrenated phenol
4.4. Styrenated phenol market forecast
5. STYRENATED PHENOL MARKET PRICES
6. STYRENATED PHENOL END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dz9q43/styrenated_phenol
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Solvents