South & Central America Rigid Metal-Faced Insulated Panel Production & Producers Directory – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5t84r4/south_and_central) has announced the addition of the “South & Central America Rigid Metal-Faced Insulated Panel Production & Producers “ report to their offering.
This is a brand new report focusing on the South and Central American production and producers of rigid metal-faced insulated panels. It builds upon ongoing research into various sectors of the thermal insulation industry, and has been compiled in conjunction with Isowall. Isowall has been dedicated to the insulation and panel industry for over 40 years, and has developed a range of continuous panel l aminating machinery as well as discontinuous panel machinery. It has been able to draw on its unique experience in the panel industry to assist in the research for this report.
This report includes a global directory of producers of rigid insulated panel producers, alongside an analysis of the output of these panels per country, with market forecasts and key market drivers.
The insulated panel market covers a range of rigid, metal-faced insulated panels with insulation cores of:
– Polyurethane (PU)
– Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
– Mineral wool
– Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
– Other specialist core materials such as phenolic foam (making up a very small part of the international market)
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Report Overview
1.2 Geographical Scope Of The Study
1.3 Directory Listings
1.5 Units Of Volume
1.7.1 Panel Overview
1.7.2 Panel Use And Application
2. South & Central America
2.1 Market Summary
2.2 Market Volumes
2.3 Market Drivers
2.4 Market Applications And Development
2.5 Country-By-Country Analysis
2.6 Company Directory
Companies Mentioned – Partial List
– Acier Argentina SA
– Aislaciones Termicas Avellaneda
– Cinter S.R.L.
– Comenco SA
– Estisol s.a.c.i.f.
– Friostar s.a.
– Inca-Industrias de Conglomerados Aislantes S.A.I.C.
– Metalurgica Bonano S.A.
– Metalurgica Franck S.A.
– MTH srl
– Tarco S.A.
– Termica San Luis
– Transporte S.A.
– Acital Isolamentos Termicos e Acustiscos Ltda
– Artecola Quimica
– Artico Industrial de Refrigeracao Ltda
– BEMO do Brasil Sistemas Metalicos Ltda
– Boreal Industria e Comercio Ltda
– Danica Tupiniquin Termoindustrial Ltd
– Engefril Industria E Commercio Ltda
– Fibrasil Ind. Com. De Carrocerias Ltda
– Grupo Medabil (Medabil Varco-pruden SA)
– Industria de Isolantes Termicos Calorisol Ltda
– Industria Facchini S/A
– ISOESTE-Industria e Comercio de Isolantes Termicos Ltda
– Isoplast Ind. E. Com. De Plasticos Ltda
– Joongbo Quimica do Brasil Ltda.
– MBP Group (Metalurgica Barra do Piral S.A. – GRUPO MBP/MBP Isoblock)
– Panisol S.A.
– Polifrio Do Nordeste Ltda
– Recrusul S A
– Sao Rafael Industria e Comercio Ltda
– Termopainel Engenharia Ltda.
– Aislapanel S.A.
– Aislapol S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5t84r4/south_and_central
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Metals and Minerals