Research and Markets: World Anti-Counterfeit Electronics and Automobiles Packaging Market Report – Opportunities, Trends & Forecasts 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32bj7j/world) has announced the addition of the “World Anti-Counterfeit Electronics and Automobiles Packaging – Market Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2020” report to their offering.
- The ePedigree authentication application held market share of about 12.2% in RFID technologies segment in 2014, and is expected to see rapid growth over the forecast period
- North America will continue to lead the global market throughout the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region during 2015-2020
- North America and Europe collectively accounted for most of the market revenue in 2014, thus, are considered as potential regions in the global pharmaceutical and cosmetics anti-counterfeit packaging market. Higher adoption rate of traceable technologies by manufacturers and active measures taken by the government, pharmaceutical companies and anti-counterfeit trade associations largely contribute to the growth of the market in these regions. Asia-Pacific would be the fastest growing region largely supplemented by the presence of large number of pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturers.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- The report helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various key market players, in order to gain a higher market share in the global anti-counterfeit packaging (electronics and automobiles) market
- Country-wise in the global anti-counterfeit packaging (electronics and automobiles) market are comprehensively analyzed in the report
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and highlighting the market potential for the period of 2014-2020, in terms of value
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
- SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the companies.
- Alien Technology Corp.
- Avery Dennison
- Flint Group
- Honeywell (Datamax-O’Neil)
- Inksure Technologies Inc.
- Zebra Technologies
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
Chapter: 4 GLOBAL ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING (ELECTRONICS AND AUTOMOBILES) MARKET BY TECHNOLOGIES
Chapter: 5 GLOBAL ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING (ELECTRONICS AND AUTOMOBILES) MARKET BY APPLICATION
Chapter: 6 GLOBAL ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING (ELECTRONICS AND AUTOMOBILES) MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
Chapter: 7 COMPANY PROFILES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32bj7j/world
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telematics and Vehicle Electronics