Research and Markets: Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2015 – 2020) – By Application; By Valve type; By Actuator type; By Positioner type
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8q2nns/valves_actuators) has announced the addition of the “Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2015 – 2020) – By Application; By Valve type; By Actuator type; By Positioner type” report to their offering.
When it comes to uses of Valves, actuators and Positioners in the Global market, North America and Europe by far have the largest base for the valves and actuators market mainly because of developed economy and having related expertise. About 35% of global demand is satisfied by American valve and actuator market. On the other hand, in the Asia-Pacific region the growth of Valves, Actuators and Positioner market is the highest and will continue to grow due to industrialization and technological advancement.
According to U.S. Department of Commerce, in the year 2014, the import of hydraulic actuators from the major trade partners was recorded to be about $7.2 billion where in the major trade partners were Germany, Japan, Mexico, Canada, China and many others. While the export of hydraulic actuators to major trade partners was recorded to be about $5.5 billion where in the major trade partners for export were Canada, Mexico, China, Brazil, Germany and many others. One of the leading consumers of actuator and positioner market is the Aerospace industry. In the year 2013 the aerospace industry saw a remarkable growth which in turn resulted in increase in demand for actuators and positioners in the U.S., European and Asian markets. The operating profits and the revenue of aerospace industry was the highest in the history. Top Aerospace companies like Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier and many others set a record by earning highest operating profit and revenue.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners market overview
2. Executive summary
3. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners market landscape
4. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners- Market Forces
5. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market- by Valve types
7. Global Valves, Actuators and positioners Market- by Actuators types
8. Global Valves, Actuators and positioners Market- by Positioner types
9. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners- by Application
10. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners -Geographic Analysis
11. Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
- Pentair PLC (Pentair Valves & Controls)
- Emerson Electric Co (Emerson Process Management)
- Flowserve Corporation
- Rotork Controls, Inc
- AUMA Riester GmbH & CoKG
- Cameron International Corp
- General Electric Co (GE Oil & Gas)
- Curtiss-Wright Corp.
- Metso Corp.
- MOOG Inc
- Woodward Inc
- Apollo Valves – Conbraco Industries, Inc.
- Beaver Aerospace & Defense, Inc
- Crane Co.
- Kingston Valves
- A-T Controls, Inc.
- UniTorq Actuators & Controls
- Kitz corporation of America
- Gunric Valve (Pty) Ltd.
- Kinetrol Ltd.
- Automation Technology Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8q2nns/valves_actuators
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716