Research and Markets: US Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Report – Analysis, Trends, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2025
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pk6sw/solar) has announced the addition of the “Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar photovoltaic (PV) market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in US (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar photovoltaic (PV)) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in US solar photovoltaic (PV) market.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in US solar photovoltaic (PV) market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar photovoltaic (PV) market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- TerraForm Power, Inc.
- Southern Power Company
- NRG Energy, Inc.
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
- MidAmerican Energy Company
- LS Power Group
- Exelon Corporation
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 – 2025
5 Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, Global, 2001-2025
6 Power Market, US, 2001-2025
7 Renewable Power Market, US, 2001-2025
8 Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, US
9 Power Market, US, Regulatory Scenario
10 Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, US, Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pk6sw/solar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716