Research and Markets: Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted Market in China: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfjhx7/uranium_natural) has announced the addition of the “Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted Market in China: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of uranium natural, enriched and depleted market in China.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
– Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the uranium natural, enriched and depleted market in China.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. URANIUM NATURAL, ENRICHED AND DEPLETED MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of radioactive chemical elements and radioactive isotopes market
2.2. Producers of uranium natural, enriched and depleted, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of natural uranium and its components
2.2.2. Producers of uranium enriched in U 235 and its components
2.2.3. Producers of uranium depleted in U 235 and its components
2.2.4. Producers of radioactive elements, isotopes and components
3. CHINA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN URANIUM NATURAL, ENRICHED AND DEPLETED
3.1. Export and import of natural uranium and its components
3.2. Export and import of uranium enriched in U 235 and its components
3.3. Export and import of uranium depleted in U 235 and its components
3.4. Export and import of radioactive elements, isotopes and components
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. RADIOACTIVE CHEMICAL ELEMENTS AND RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPES CONSUMERS IN CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted in China
5.2. Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted consumers in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfjhx7/uranium_natural
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716