Research and Markets: UK Prefabricated Plant Rooms Market Analysis Report 2015-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6z9vhz/prefabricated) has announced the addition of the “Prefabricated Plant Rooms Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis” report to their offering.
The 2nd edition of the ‘Prefabricated Plant Rooms Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis’, which focuses on providing a comprehensive and up to date review of the structure of the market for prefabricated plant rooms in 2015. This unique report provides both qualitative and quantitative analysis of the prefabricated plant rooms sector and represents an invaluable guide to sales and marketing professionals involved with plant rooms or associated industries.
Key areas covered:
- Market overview – market size, characteristics, key trends and forecasts to 2019.
- Supplier review – supply structure, manufacturer company profiles, financial data, ownership, characteristics, key sectors etc.
- Key market trends and influences – construction market performance, HVAC and M&E installation market performance, ErP and other energy efficiency measures, health & safety regulations etc.
- Procurement – design, specification, contract pricing etc..
- Prefabricated plant rooms by end use sector – health & education, leisure & agriculture, retail, domestic, industrial etc.
Key areas of insight include:
- Review of the leading pre-fabricated plant room manufacturers, turnover and profit data, characteristics, ownership etc.
- Key trends and influences impacting the market.
- Review of development of Modern Methods of Construction and offsite construction in the UK.
- Market size by end use sector and review of construction market and important trends in key end use sectors.
- Analysis of the HVAC and M&E contracting sectors, as well as an overview of the wider construction market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary & Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. Prefabricated Plant Rooms Market
5. End Users
– Arthur McKay & Company
– Balfour Beatty
– Bradgate Containers
– Castle Building Services
– Constant Air Systems (CAS)
– Crown House Technologies
– Eco Link
– Ellison AC
– Fulton Boiler Works
– Integrated Plant Room Technologies (IPT)
– Lorne Stewart
– Neville Tucker Heating
– NG Bailey
– Ormandy Group
– Packaged Plant Solutions (PPS)
– Pak Plant
– Powerplus Engineering
– Red Giant Energy
– SES PRISM
– Skanska Fabrications
– Space Engineering Services
– SPIE Matthew Hall
– T Clarke
– Turnbull and Scott
– Vaughan Group
– VtV Solutions
– Waites Mechanical Services (WMS)
– Weatherite Manufacturing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6z9vhz/prefabricated
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry