Research and Markets: UK Mechanical and Electrical Contractors Market Analysis Report 2015-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wff68/mechanical_and) has announced the addition of the “Mechanical and Electrical Contractors Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis” report to their offering.
This is the 3rd edition of the report ‘Mechanical and Electrical Contractors Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis’. This report incorporates original input and primary research, and represents an up-to-date and perceptive review of the market and its development. The report focuses on market size and trends, leading companies, key end-user sectors and regional differences. It is comprehensive, informative and will facilitate operational and strategic decision making processes.
The market for mechanical and electrical (M&E) contracting was estimated to be valued at around £16bn in 2014, following strong growth of around 7% during the year. The market is forecast to continue to increase, albeit at a more modest rate, until the end of the forecast period. However, the market remains some 13% below its 2008 peak. While demand was sustained to some extent by work in the transport and leisure sectors in connection to the Olympics and ongoing work in the health and education sectors throughout 2010 and 2011, public sector cuts and poor construction in retail coupled with declining business confidence, led to construction levels and demand for M&E services falling, resulting in a market decline in 2012.
Key areas covered:
– Market activity levels – with forecasts to 2019.
– Key influences – including analysis of construction market performance with regional analysis, review of government spending and PFI/PPP.
– Market structure and analysis of the leading M&E contractors.
– Product development and key growth areas.
– Key end use sectors – including education, offices, infrastructure, entertainment & leisure, healthcare, retail and industrial.
Key areas of insight include:
– The impact of energy efficiency and renewable energy incentives and product development as a result of this.
– Review of leading contractors and market shares.
– Key trends in the sector, with a focus on key end use markets.
– The impact of legislation and standards on the market.
Key areas covered in the report include:
1. Mechanical and Electrical Contractors Market
2. Key End Use Sectors
3. Contractor Review
4. Key Market Trends and Influences
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary & Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. Mechanical & Electrical Contracting Market
5. Regional Analysis
6. Key End Use Sectors
7. Contractor Review
– Arthur McKay
– Balfour Beatty Engineering Services
– Boulting Group
– Bouygues Energies and Services
– Briggs and Forrester
– Cofeley GDF Suez
– Crown House Technologies
– Dodd Group
– Emcor Group (UK)
– Enterprise Group
– GSH Group
– Gratte Brothers
– Halsall Electrical
– Haydon Mechanical & Electrical
– ISS Facilities Services
– Imtech Technical Services (ITS)
– Integral UK
– Lorne Stewart
– MJ Quinn
– Michael Lonsdale Group
– NG Bailey
– Norland Managed Services
– P. H. Jones
– Phoenix Electrical
– SPIE Matthew Hall
– SSE Contracting
– Shepherd Engineering Services (SES)
– Skanska Rashleigh
– Space Engineering Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wff68/mechanical_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Construction and Engineering