Research and Markets: The Intelligence Report: Business Shifts in the Global Catalytic Process Industries 2013-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hx7kv3/the_intelligence) has announced the addition of the “The Intelligence Report: Business Shifts in the Global Catalytic Process Industries, 2013-2019” report to their offering.
The catalyst industry has always exceeded global economic GDP growth! In this report, between 2013-2019 it is forecast to grow at +5.4% p.a. Catalysis drives the progress and innovation across our modern global society, producing over $15 trillion annually, from gasoline to aspirin. It is therefore of vital strategic importance to your business development, opportunity and planning for success. It is at the heart of new product/process manufacturing, energy efficiency, productivity and profits!
The chemical, plastics and environmental protection industries will lead growth over the next five (5) years. However within each industry segment, different opportunities abound because the suppliers and technologies are constantly evolving ( change is constant), whether it is via the deployment of new zeolites in HDD catalytic systems or a new ALPHA II MMA plant in Saudi Arabia. The global merchant catalyst market is forecast to grow from $25.3 BIL/yr in 2013 to reach $33.5 BIL/yr by 2019. If you were to include licensing and other direct services, the current market approaches $35 BIL/yr.
Among the most significant events noted for the industry over the forecast period to 2019 are:
- The refining industry’s growth is being constrained by environmental regulations and reduced transport fuels demand. New technology to improve using lower feedstock costs, producing fuels with zero sulfur and other mandated changes, means the industry’s opportunity is to recover margins through new products/price increases.
- The petrochemical/chemical industries need to wisely invest in the revolution as a result of the international shale/tight oil windfall, while capturing significant new innovations that are changing its competitive landscape.
- The thermoplastics industries need to revitalize new elastomer, polyester and niche value-added products, then capture margins through new catalysis. A revolution in polyester co-products seems on the horizon.
- The environmental protection industries are deploying new combined systems and catalysis to meet ever more stringent mandates, spreading globally. New GHG/CO2 regulations are driving innovations for improved energy efficiency, new CO2 products and trends toward biochemical/biopolymers.
- Full of opportunities and profit generating technologies, repeat clients within the refining, petrochemical/chemicals, plastics, specialty chemicals, environmental segments have returned to subscribe to each biannual edition because the unique source provides MID-TIER clarity beyond the macro-views that limit other sources.
Key Topics Covered:
Section I. Introduction
Section II. Executive Summary
Section III. Global Catalyst Market: Size And Growth
Section IV. New Product Developments, By Process Technology
Section V. Commercial Drivers, Impacts And Technology Licensing, By Industry
Section VI. R&D Drivers And Impacts, By Industry
Section VII. Geographic Focus: Catalysis In China And Latin America
Section VIII. Strategic Analysis And Business Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hx7kv3/the_intelligence
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources