Research and Markets: Thailand Inorganic Acid Market Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5wdsdd/inorganic_acid) has announced the addition of the “Inorganic Acid Market in Thailand: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of inorganic acid market in Thailand.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Thailand
– Inorganic Acid market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the inorganic acid market in Thailand.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
– Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. THAILAND: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. INORGANIC ACID MARKET IN THAILAND
2.1. Overview of Inorganic Acid market
2.2. Producers of Inorganic Acid in Thailand, including contact details and product range
3. THAILAND’S FOREIGN TRADE IN INORGANIC ACID
3.1. Export and import of hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid): volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of sulphuric acid, oleum: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of nitric acid, sulphonitric acids: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of phosphoric acid and polyphosphoric acids, whether or not chemically defined: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of boron oxides; boric acids: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of hydrogen fluoride (hydrofluoric acid): volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN THAILAND
5. CONSUMERS OF INORGANIC ACID ON THAILAND’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Inorganic Acid in Thailand
5.2. Inorganic Acid consumers in Thailand
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5wdsdd/inorganic_acid.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716