Research and Markets: Syringes and Needles Market in India 2015 – 2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hmwlp/syringes_and) has announced the addition of the “Syringes and Needles Market in India 2015 – 2020” report to their offering.
Estimates suggest that the Indian syringe and needle market will grow at a CAGR of 15% by 2020. This growth is mainly due to a large pool of patients, increasing healthcare expenditure, increasing healthcare awareness and rising government spending.
The medical devices market in India is dominated by imported products, including products manufactured using imported material, which comprises approximately 75% of the total sales. The domestic companies are largely involved in manufacturing low-end products for local and international consumption. The Syringes and Needles form a significant part of this manufacturing and 60% of the manufactured Syringes and Needles are exported.
Syringes and needles market in India is dominated by disposable syringes and needles followed by AD syringes and needles, reusable syringes and needles and other syringes and needles (pre-filled, insulin etc.) based on the total revenue generated.
Disposable syringes currently control the largest market share in terms of revenue in Indian syringes and needles market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Indian disposable syringes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% till 2020 and maintain its market share position even in 2020.
Auto Disable (AD)/ safety syringes and needles currently control the second largest market share in terms of revenue in Indian market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Indian Auto Disable (AD)/ safety syringes and needles market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19% till 2020 and maintain its market share position.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for Syringes and Needles Market in India
3. Syringes and Needles Market India – Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Syringes and Needles Market in India
5. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Syringes and Needles Market in India
6. Policies Related to Syringes and Needles Market in India
7. Risks associated with Syringes and Needles Market
8. Profile of Key Players in Indian Syringes and needles Sector
9. EXIM Scenario in Indian Syringes and Needles Market
10. Competitive landscape in Indian Syringes and Needles Market
11. Industry Associations Related to Syringes and Needles Market in India
12. Government Bodies Related to Syringes and Needles market in India
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges faced by new players in the Syringes and Needles Market
15. Current and Future Trends in Syringes and Needles Market in India
16. Case Study
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. List of Exhibits
– Albert David Ltd.
– Becton Dickinson India Pvt. Ltd.
– Bio-Med Healthcare Products Pvt. Ltd.
– Hindustan Syringe and Medical Devices Ltd. (HMD)
– Iscon Surgicals Ltd.
– Lifelong Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
– M-Tech Meditrade Pvt. Ltd.
– Needle Industries (India) Pvt. Ltd. (NIPL)
– Supertech Surgical Company
– Veekay Surgicals Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hmwlp/syringes_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Hospital Disposables