Research and Markets: Sulphates Market in China: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cfspdq/sulphates_market) has announced the addition of the “Sulphates Market in China: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of sulphates market in China.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
– Sulphates market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the sulphates market in China.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. SULPHATES MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of sulphates market
2.2. Producers of sulphates, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of disodium sulphate
2.2.2. Producers of sulphates of magnesium
2.2.3. Producers of sulphates of aluminium
2.2.4. Producers of sulphates of chromium
2.2.5. Producers of sulphates of nickel
2.2.6. Producers of sulphates of copper
2.2.7. Producers of sulphates of zinc
2.2.8. Producers of sulphates of barium
2.2.9. Producers of other sulphates
2.2.10. Producers of alums
2.2.11. Producers of peroxosulphates (persulphates)
3. CHINA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN SULPHATES
3.1. Export and import of disodium sulphate
3.2. Export and import of sodium sulphates other than disodium sulphate
3.3. Export and import of sulphates of magnesium
3.4. Export and import of sulphates of aluminium
3.5. Export and import of sulphates of chromium
3.6. Export and import of sulphates of nickel
3.7. Export and import of sulphates of copper
3.8. Export and import of sulphates of zinc
3.9. Export and import of sulphates of barium
3.10. Export and import of other sulphates
3.11. Export and import of alums
3.12. Export and import of peroxosulphates (persulphates)
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. SULPHATES CONSUMERS IN CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Sulphates in China
5.2. Sulphates consumers in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cfspdq/sulphates_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716