Research and Markets: Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in Brazil to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ht79q/styrenebutadiene) has announced the addition of the “Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in Brazil to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” report to their offering.
“Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in Brazil to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants”, provides in-depth coverage of Brazil’s Styrene-Butadiene Rubber industry and presents major market trends.
The report covers Brazil’s Styrene-Butadiene Rubber plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Styrene-Butadiene Rubber producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Styrene-Butadiene Rubber industry.
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber industry supply scenario in Brazil from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Styrene-Butadiene Rubber projects in Brazil with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber industry market dynamics in Brazil from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Styrene-Butadiene Rubber plants
- Company capacity shares for key Styrene-Butadiene Rubber producers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ht79q/styrenebutadiene
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716