Research and Markets: South American Corn/Maize Seed Treatment Market – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9b8jf/south_american) has announced the addition of the “South American Corn/Maize Seed Treatment Market – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)” report to their offering.
The South American market for seed treatment in corn/maize is projected to reach US$515 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 10.3% between 2015 and 2020. While Brazil is the largest South American market for seed treatment in corn/maize, estimated to account for a share of 45.7% in 2015, Argentina’s demand growth is likely to be at a compounded annual rate of 10.3% during the 2015-2020 analysis period.
Scope of the Report:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide Corn/Maize Seed Treatment Market.
- To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings to the Study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles:
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- Advanced Biological Marketing Inc.
- BASF SE
- Bayer CropScience AG
- BioWorks Inc.
- BrettYoung Limited
- Chemtura AgroSolutions
- Germains Seed Technology
- INCOTEC Group BV
- INTX Microbials LLC
- Monsanto Company
- Novozymes A/S
- Nufarm Ltd.
- Plant Health Care
- Precision Laboratories LLC
- Syngenta International AG
- Valent USA Corporation
- Wolf Trax Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9b8jf/south_american.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716