Research and Markets: Seed Treatments – 2015 Edition: The Main Seed Treatments of the Top Ten Agchem Companies and Active Ingredient Profiles for Around 30 Fungicides and 10 Insecticides Used in Seed Treatments
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzjkj5/seed_treatments) has announced the addition of the “Seed Treatments – 2015 Edition” report to their offering.
Seed Treatments – 2015 Edition special report covers different types of seed treatments – fungicides and insecticides – their advantages and disadvantages; formulation and application; market size; market drivers and restraints.
It specifically looks at seed treatments for major crops, including maize, soybeans, cereals and cotton.
The report also examines the main seed treatments of the top ten agchem companies and active ingredient profiles for around 30 fungicides and 10 insecticides used in seed treatments.
This is a thoroughly revised and updated edition of the previous edition (2012), by an established authority on seed treatments.
The report will help your business:
– Understand what are the advantages and disadvantages of seed treatments
– Examine what are the main seed treatments used by the top ten agchem companies
– Learn about the active ingredient profiles for fungicides and insecticides used in seed treatments
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to seed treatments
2. Seed treatment by crop
3. Formulation and application
4. Control of diseases
5. Control of insects and other pests
6. Other types of seed treatment
7. Company profiles
– Adama Agricultural Solutions
– Arysta LifeScience
– Bayer CropScience
– Dow AgroSciences
– International seed federation
– Sumitomo Chemical
– Valent USA Corp
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzjkj5/seed_treatments
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716