Research and Markets: Propylene Industry Outlook in Japan to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc77sd/propylene) has announced the addition of the “Propylene Industry Outlook in Japan to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” report to their offering.
“Propylene Industry Outlook in Japan to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” provides an in-depth coverage of Japan Propylene industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the Propylene industry in Japan. The report covers Japan Propylene plants and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, and process. In addition, it presents Propylene demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major Propylene producers in Japan. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Japan Propylene industry including all the major parameters.
- Propylene industry supply scenario in Japan from 2005 to 2019 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, and production process
- Information of all active and planned Propylene plants in Japan with capacity forecasts to 2019
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Propylene industry market dynamics in Japan from 2005 to 2019 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Propylene plants
- Company shares of key Propylene producers in the country
- JX Holdings, Inc.
- Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc77sd/propylene
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716