Research and Markets: Production and Market of Chondroitin Sulfate Industry in China 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2g462t/production_and) has announced the addition of the “Production and Market of Chondroitin Sulfate Industry in China” report to their offering.
In recent years, the chondroitin sulfate industry has developed quickly, the production scale, technology, and quality have all been enhanced. By the end of 2015, the capacity of the market will reach 12,980 tonnes.
For now, China is the biggest chondroitin sulfate producer and exporter, They account for 80% of the global chondroitin sulfate output.
As China is one of the largest animal husbandry countries, China has a large amount of cheap competitive raw materials. Chinese chondroitin sulfate output was over 8,000 tonnes in 2014, accounting for about 77% of the global market size.
The Aim of this report
– To provide readers with comprehensive & in-depth understanding of Chinese chondroitin sulfate industry;
– To identify major suppliers of chondroitin sulfate in China including potential consumers;
– To evaluate capacity expansion in recent years, including new projects under construction;
– To discuss and analyze price and cost structure and find out its reasons;
– To analyze import & export situation of chondroitin sulfate;
– To analyze competitiveness of major chondroitin sulfate companies;
– To find out what promotes and restricts chondroitin sulfate industry development;
– To reveal detailed market situation of chondroitin sulfate in China;
– To predict what the future of China’s chondroitin sulfate industry will be;
– To reveal opportunities in Chinese chondroitin sulfate industry.
Key Topics Covered:
I Global Chondroitin Sulfate Industry Analysis
II Domestic Chondroitin Sulfate Industry Analysis
III Chondroitin Sulfate Technics and Cost Structure
IV Supply And Demand of Domestic Chondroitin Sulfate Market
V Research of Chondroitin Sulfate Companies
VI Analysis of upstream and downstream
VII Chondroitin Sulfate S.W.O.T Analysis
VIII Forecast of Chondroitin Sulfate Industry
IX Feasibility Analysis of Chondroitin Sulfate Investment
X Conclusion and Recommendation
- Qingdao Betterbio Co., Ltd.
- Dingtao Diyuan Chemical Products Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Aoxing Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Hiayu Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2g462t/production_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716