Research and Markets: Power Transformers – Global Strategic Business Report 2015-2020: Dryformer – New Technology in the Offing
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zgzxg/power) has announced the addition of the “Power Transformers – Global Strategic Business Report” report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Power Transformers in US$ Million by the following Product categories based on capacity rating: 100 MVA – 500 MVA, 501 MVA – 800 MVA, and 801 MVA – 1200 MVA. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 75 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Asea Brown Boveri
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Changzhou XD Transformer Co., Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- DAIHEN Corporation
- Diamond Power Infrastructure Limited
- EFACEC Group
- EMCO Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- IMP Power Limited
- Kirloskar Electric Company Limited
- KONCAR Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Powertech Transformers
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- Shihlin Electric & Engineering Corporation
- SPX Transformer Solutions, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES & DRIVERS
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT MAJOR PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 75 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries – 100)
- The United States (10)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (4)
- Europe (25)
- – France (1)
- – Germany (4)
- – The United Kingdom (1)
- – Italy (4)
- – Spain (2)
- – Rest of Europe (13)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (49)
- Africa (3)
- Latin America (3)
- Middle East (5)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zgzxg/power
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716