Research and Markets: Polycarbonate Industry Outlook in China to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jqlc7/polycarbonate) has announced the addition of the “Polycarbonate Industry Outlook in China to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” report to their offering.
“Polycarbonate Industry Outlook in China to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants”, provides in-depth coverage of China’s Polycarbonate industry and presents major market trends. The report covers China’s Polycarbonate plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Polycarbonate producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Polycarbonate industry.
- Polycarbonate industry supply scenario in China from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Polycarbonate projects in China with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Polycarbonate industry market dynamics in China from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Polycarbonate plants
- Company capacity shares for key Polycarbonate producers
- Bayer AG
- Teijin Limited
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co. Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jqlc7/polycarbonate
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716