Research and Markets: Packaging Business Confidence Report H1 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnzm92/packaging) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd’s new report “Packaging Business Confidence Report H1 2015” to their offering.
Packaging Business Confidence Report H1 2015 is a new report by Canadean that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the packaging industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes sales performance and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. It provides an overview of the key priorities threats and opportunities for the global packaging industry over the next six months.
– Overall 44% of packaging respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment while 29% state that the current economic conditions are favorable.
– The majority of respondents anticipate a positive change in company growth prospects over the next six months.
– Business operatives from Asia-Pacific anticipate the highest increase in sales growth in H1 2015.
– Protecting and growing market share and customer retention are the top priorities for packaging operatives from North America.
Reasons To Buy
– The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the packaging industry and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
– The report assists readers in making strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic conditions and consumer issues including key growth regions.
– Packaging industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects.
– The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over the next six months.
The report helps industry executives recognize the change in consumer confidence levels in the global packaging industry over the next six months.
Key Topics Covered:
- Methodology and sample size
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
– Positive Packaging
– Atlantic Packaging
– StandFast Packaging
– Crown Holdings
– Essel Propack
– Coca-Cola Femsa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnzm92/packaging
Source: Canadean Ltd
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716